0

Another day at the office.

Posted by Brynndn on 9:23 PM
Nothing has happened today either. I'm bored with my own life. Trade anyone?

Seriously my life is boring when I have to work. Even work is boring. Back to the scale of deathly boring to omg wtf crazy... today was a 1. Definitely a 1.

However, we are deciding a honeymoon! Help us out! There will be a poll on my blog to the right. Vote! It's hard to decide, they all sound so good.
Speaking of getting married, planning is at a halt. Anyone wanna take over? Getting almost 200 addresses is a very tedious part of the planning.

Interruption: I think I should start having other people write a little bit. As in, Brittney and Megan can help me write some. Different point of views, different lives. There's a though that might turn out to be legit. Or I could do something like Julie and Julie except... Paula Deen. That could also be bad... I would end up gaining 200 lbs from all the butter. Not that I don't like her cooking, I LOVE Paula! In other words, I could use some ideas on how to make my life exciting. Maybe if I got enough feedback on what I should do, I would do it. Maybe I should make this into a vlog. I know reading is boring...

I'll work the details out later.

For now, here's a good party trick:


Things learned:
*zzzzzzzzzzzz
*Maybe I should vlog
*Border collies are good sheep herders.

Shalom in the Home

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Shalom in the Home. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.