0

Walkin' after midnight...

Posted by Brynndn on 9:25 PM
Searchin' hummm.... uh... I forget the words. Anyways, I thought of that because its almost midnight and I haven't written a blog yet today. That being said today was my Monday. Where we work didnt want to lay us off so we participate in a program that allows us to get paid for not working. Yeah pretty sweet... but not really. We get two days off. Four day weekend. One every once in a while would be great but every week is just... boring. I can only do the same thing every weekend for a little bit before getting tired of it, that and it is a little bit of a pay cut. On the bright side, we do get paid for not going to work and work goes a lot faster when we do work.

In other news I had a pillow fight this morning, well it was more of me beating Brittney with a pillow. She wouldn't get up. We had crap to do, like dishes and laundry. Speaking of laundry... I found a pair of my own underwear in my pants at work. Meaning they had to be stuck in one of the legs. This would have been better if they would have been Brittney's. It was weird having an extra pair of underwear in my pocket all night.

Today was yet again, an uneventful one sadly. I have days where its just ridiculous the things that happen. Then there are days where I am bored to death. On a scale of "deathly bored" 1 to "OMG WTF? 10," today was about a 2.33333333... I was so bored I was entertained by Ned's Declassified or whatever the heck it was.

Wow, not to mentioned I've been bored all day, but now even my blog is boring. Fail. I was hoping at least one crazy thing would happen... no such luck. Hopefully tomorrow will bring something a little more entertaining!

Oh! I hate solitaire btw. It's a stupid game. I can play 20 games of it and only win 3 times. Everyone likes winning, when you don't I think its like Sims... your happiness drops a couple points.



So lessons learned:
*BORING!
*Check your pants for your own underwear before going to work and
*Solitaire sucks.

Shalom in the home.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Shalom in the Home. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.