0

Lesbian Christmas.

Posted by Brynndn on 6:54 PM
Sooooo, today has been very... well here I'll let you tell me what you think.

First of all, I may have drank a little too much last night. Naturally, I woke up at around...noon maybe? Yeah. Righteous.

Rolled outta bed, played COD: Black Ops for around 4 hours with Britt. Note: I can still kick her ass at it, but she's pretty darn good.

My mom called with a phone number I had been needing to replace the battery in my car. Which I did, and thus begins part 2 of a perfect lez day. (Part one was playing COD for 4 hours...) I fixed my car! It runs after over a year of having to have it towed when we moved. Although there is more to fix, it does get from point A to point B. Thank Jesus!

Next, we went to Wal*Mart. To buy a $5 bottle of HEET to put in the gas. We ended up leaving $112 later. Yeah. Which brings me to the perfect lez day part 3: a new tool kit!!! Hell yeah!! It was needed of course. 122 piece kit. It's beautiful. We both played with it. That and we got some stuff to start gardening next month. On that note, I need an farmers almanac. Anyone wanna purchase me one?

Anyways, to end the day I got frustrated because I hate how selfish and unappreciative people can be. EVEN when you've said something to there FACE. At any rate, I am going to continue to be the bigger person and help this person out. Crazy maybe, but karma can be a bitch.

Now, I'm suppose to blog about someone special. By special I mean... nevermind. She'll haunt me in my sleep or something. Creep by my windows. Seriously, don't mess with this crazy B. She'll shank you before you even see her. Like a ninja or some shit. We got each others backs though. Recently I've gotten closer to her and consider her one of the best. She happens to be dating someone else very special to me. So naturally I had to like her... I guess...She grew on me though :P Her name is Jordan and you should read her blog too, because she's the one that forces me to blog as I force her to. Oh look there she is!




Anyways, that was my day in a nutshell. I would say it's been pretty damn good. Oh yeah! I'm selling my Xbox with a few games and such, if you're interested or know someone that is heres a link: http://ksu.craigslist.org/ele/2225103938.html

Also, here's my video for the day:


So lesbian lessons today:
*A LOT of lesbians LOVE video games and most of them are better than most guys.
*A lot of lesbians will love you forever if you buy them a tool kit
*appreciate what you have and those who make it possible
*Jordan Webb is the coolest and
*Johnny boy is hilarious

You're welcome.
Shalom in the Home.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Shalom in the Home. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.