0

That's nice.

Posted by Brynndn on 9:44 PM
What a freaking day, the worst good day ever.

Slept in. That's nice.

Yesterday I stared to get a pain in my shoulder. I had had it before, but I didn't think it would be reoccurring. I was in tears because it hurt SOOOO bad this morning. That's nice.

Got around and ready, then finally went to renew Britt's license. Mind you, her birthday was in October. Yes, it took about 5 months to renew the stupid thing. -.- Couldn't go to quite a few bars because of that crazy wife of mine! That's nice.

Had lunch at Panera, which was delicious. That's nice.

Drove to AT&T, got a new phone that I LOVE. That's really nice.

Went to Wal-Mart, got the oil changed in her car. That was also late... about 13,000 miles overdue. That's nice.

While waiting the 2 FREAKING LONG HOURS it took to change her oil, we went shopping. Correction- SHE went shopping. I was fiddling around with my phone. I probably looked like a small child, I just kept hanging on to the cart so I wouldn't get lost... She ended up with a cart full of things I didn't know about. That's nice.

Well we arrived home around 7ish. We eat dinner and my shoulder starts hurting again. That's nice.

I am still playing with my phone but can't get the Xbox Live thing to work on it. I call Xbox live. I called them again. And once more... finally. It's fixed, 3 phones, 1 possible broken finger, 4 fake email account later. That's nice.

I had earlier text a best friend from high school. We don't talk much anymore and I wanted to know why. Turns out, it was me. I have been the crappiest friend to her. I didn't even know I was hurting her. I was though. That kills me. I don't know if she'll even let me make it up to her. If this is the case, I doubt I will ever forgive myself. That's...

Well that was a tad depressing... here's something funny...





I think it's funny anyways. Whatever.

Lesbian Lessons:
*I love sleep.
*Samsung Focus = amazing.
*Never take your friends for granted.
*Stick figures attacking things is funny to me...

Coming soon: Lesbian Bathroom Talk

Shalom in the Home.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Shalom in the Home. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.