0

Meh angry blog...

Posted by Brynndn on 9:29 PM
I'm angry. Here's why.

If you complain about shit that you can control, shut up. If you can't pay bills because you're too busy buying crap you don't need and stupid shit, I DON'T CARE.

If you think that you're friends are being loyal when you have already been warned that they probably aren't, I don't feel sorry for you.

If you bitch about the fact that you have no friends, can't find a boyfriend or girlfriend, can't get a job and yet you're rude to people, act cocky and lack any sort of tact... I have no sympathy for you. Get your shit together.

This is all. I wish I could say it to your face, but I would rather wait until the situation is better. Just know, I don't give a shit about anything you complain about. If you're life isn't what you wanted it to be, blame yourself.

Just needed to throw that out there... you understand.

Shalom in the Home.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Shalom in the Home. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.